Greer Associate Benefits
At the Greer Group, we appreciate our associates and it shows. We offer a highly desirable benefits package to all eligible employees:
Associates who maintain 18 or more work hours per week for 30 consecutive days are eligible for Essential StaffCARE by Blue Cross Blue Shield. It is a fixed indemnity medical plan that is pre-tax approved at the associate’s cost through weekly payroll deduction.
- PPO Network Discounts
- Coverage for Doctors’ Office Visits and Inpatient Benefits
- Dental Plan Options
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- No Pre-existing Condition Limitations, No Health Questions
- Wellness Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- Short Term Disability Options
If you are interested in learning more about this plan, please speak with your Client Service Manager or our Benefits & Payroll Administrator. You will be given the opportunity to apply online during the onboarding process.
|Total Premium Cost||Weekly|
|Associate + 1 dependent||$40.54|
Life, Dental and Short Term Disability options are available for purchase at the associate’s cost. If you are interested in learning more about this plan, please speak with your Client Service Manager or our Benefits & Payroll Administrator, Valerie Stevens (email@example.com) at 919-747-2706. Also, you can access Essential StaffCARE’s website and make sure to choose Essential StaffCARE.
Benefits of Brinks’s Money Payroll Card:
Have your paycheck direct deposited to your Brink’s Money Card account, and enjoy benefits you can’t get with paper checks:
- Cards can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted in stores, over the phone, and online
- Find fee-free ATMs in the Allpoint or MoneyPass ATM network with the ATM locator inside your online account center, or mobile app
- Over-the-counter cash withdrawals at Mastercard member banks
- Payback Rewards get you money back on purchases made online or at restaurants and stores all over the country
- Savings account to earn up to 5.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- Get balance updates by email or text message alerts when you sign up for Anytime Alerts
Access your transaction history, account balance, and other tools using the Online Account Center. You can also download the Brink’s Money Paycard Mobile App in the App Store, or on Google Play.
If you have any questions regarding your Brink’s Money Card Account, you can also speak with a Customer Care representative by calling the number on the back of your Card.
Use the secure employee portal where you can access payroll information. You can view and print paystubs and W-2s as well as enter your time online. You need your secure login and password. Please contact Greer at 919-571-0051.